Moonchild - Nomad Throw - Hazelnut
The Nomad Throw yoga blanket is part of Moonchilds Heritage Collection of loungewear styles which are all ethically & sustainably made in Peru.
The Nomad Throw is a warm and soft blanket for your Nidra or meditation class. We love using this throw to cover up for warmth in the cosy winter months.
The alpaca fibers used for the Moonchild styles are OEKO-TEX Certified and sourced as part of the PACOMARCA sustainable alpaca network. This method includes:
- PACOMARCA visits the communities or individual breeders to purchase the fiber directly.
- All the traceable batches are hand-sorted by our craftswomen specialists.
- The fiber is scoured using a biodegradable detergent
- The factory and facilities are powered by solar energy
- The material is processed into final products at the factory. The factory have the OEKO-TEX class 1 certification.
- 160 x 120 cm
- 60% Alpaca
- 35% Polyamide
- 5% Merino Wool
- Made with love in Peru