Moonchild - Nomad Scarf - Weathered Oak
The Nomad Scarf is part of Moonchilds Heritage Collection of loungewear styles which are all ethically & sustainably made in Peru.
The Nomad Scarf is warm and soft and has a beautiful design.
The alpaca fibers used for the Moonchild styles are OEKO-TEX Certified and sourced as part of the PACOMARCA sustainable alpaca network. This method includes:
- PACOMARCA visits the communities or individual breeders to purchase the fiber directly.
- All the traceable batches are hand-sorted by our craftswomen specialists.
- The fiber is scoured using a biodegradable detergent
- The factory and facilities are powered by solar energy
- The material is processed into final products at the factory. The factory have the OEKO-TEX class 1 certification.
- 60% Alpaca
- 35% Polyamide
- 5% Merino Wool
- Made with love in Peru